Music For Installations is a collection of new, rare and previously unreleased music, all of which was recorded by Brian Eno for use in his installations covering the period from 1986 until the present and beyond. Over this time, he has emerged as the leading exponent of “generative” music worldwide and is recognised as one of the foremost audio-visual installation artists of his time.
STANDARD 6 CD EDITION
- The standard edition of ‘Music For Installations’ is a clam-shell box set containing 6 die-cut wallets
- 6CDs of music from Brian’s Installations past, present and future with 50% of the music being previously unreleased and the rest has only ever had very limited direct to consumer release.
- 64 Page book containing a brand new essay Eno plus rare and previously unseen photographs from his various exhibitions from 1997 to the present.
- Box Set designed with long-time collaborator Nick Robertson
- Mastering by Matt Colton at Alchemy Mastering, London + ‘Making Space’ mastered by Kevin Metcalfe at Soundmasters